Standard boarding services:
- Room cleaning twice daily or as needed during your pet's stay.
- Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Stomach diet and fresh water are provided at no additional cost to you.
- If your pet is on a therapeutic diet, please bring it with you, if possible.
- Outdoor playtime and leash walking three times daily (weather permitting) for dogs at no additional cost to you.
- Daily routine medications will be administered per your request at no additional cost to you. If you don't bring enough medication with you, we can refill as needed.
As we have an abundance of bedding, blankets, and toys, please don't bring them with you, if you want them back. Those items might be in the laundry when you pick up your pet, and there are no guarantees that we will be able to efficiently locate and return them upon checkout. Also, we would prefer that you do not leave leashes and collars for similar reasons. If your pet has a medical condition where he/she is only to be walked on a harness or other special apparatus, please DO bring that with you.
Fresh water and Hills Science Diet Sensitive Stomach are provided. If you have your pet on a special diet, please list the feeding instructions here and remember to bring enough for the length of your pet's stay.
(Medication/supplement name) - Followed by dosage and interval, as well as any other specifics.
Acknowledgement of terms and conditions to board your pet at West End Animal Hospital *
All pets must have been examined by one of our doctors within the last 365 days. Due to the zoonotic risk and the risk of infecting other animals, all boarding pets must have had a negative fecal parasite test within the last 90 days and be current on their vaccinations upon boarding. The fecal test requirement may be waived if the pet is on heart worm preventive. If proof of vaccination within the last 12 months cannot be provided, we will administer the vaccinations upon check in at our regular rate.
Canine Influenza Virus Vaccine *
Beyond the core vaccinations, as of October 2011, we require all dogs to be vaccinated against the Canine Influenza Virus to board in our facility.